Key Stage 4
Key Stage 4 consists of pupils in Year 10 and 11 and follow the following pathways:
- Personal Progress: Following an Entry Level 1 & 2 Personal Progress sylabus.
- Scaffolded: Entry Level 2 and 3 courses and Level 1 and 2 qualifications where identified.
Compulsory areas that all pupils follow at Slated Row include:
- ICT (Information Communication Technology)
- PSD & Citizenship
- Sex & Relationship Education
- Physical Education
- Design, Food & Textiles Technology
The following subjects are delivered through options chosen by the pupils at the end of year 9:
The Duke Of Edinburgh's Award
Horticulture and Animal Care
The Arts: Art, Music and Drama
Humanities: RE, History, Geography
Healthy Living Through Sport